Sauropod experts

     I am currently interested in challenging the idea that the forward
extention of the cervical rib IS NOT a valid way of differenciating
_Apatosaurus ajax_ and _A. excelsus_ from _A. louisae_. Though now I need help.
I am interested in finding out as much as I can about any _Apatosaurus_
material (primarily _A. excelsus_ though). Also I wish to run my idea past
paleontologists to see if my thinking is correct.

    Though I know of hardly any paleontologists (well a few from helpful
members of the Gondolend message board) though J. Mallon recommended that I ask
the DML. So, I need help. Who would be the best people to contact on this
subject?

Names are respective universities is what I ask. However if you know the
address of which to write to contact them, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

                                              Thanks,
                                              M. Lima