Re: Archaeopteryx, bats, trochilid theropods

Stephan Pickering (stefanpickering2002@yahoo.com) wrote:

<Nathan Muchhala's paper is: 2003, Exploring the boundary between
pollination syndromes: bats and hummingbirds as pollinators of Burmeistera
cyclostigmata and B. tenuiflora (Campanulaceae), Oecologia.>

  Glory to God, you wrote "hummingbird" ... you wrote "bird" ... is there
hope yet? Just poking fun, a little humor :)

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden