New JVP Issue Dating Problem

The new issue of JVP has not been received in print yet, at least by me
and reportedly from other members, leading me to be curious about the
dating of several new taxa and some taxonomic changes made in the issue,
including the following:

Pernègre, V.N. 2002. The genus Doryaspis White (Heterostraci) from the
Lower Devonian of Vestspitsbergen, Svalbard. JVP 22(4): 735-746.

Introduces the new species D. arctica.

Gallo, V. and de Figueiredo, F.J. 2002. ?Farinichthys gigas, a new albulid
fish (Teleostei: Elopomorpha) from the Paleocene of the Pernambuco-Paraíba
Basin, Northeastern Brazil. JVP 22(4): 757-758.

Introduces the new elopomorph Farinichthys gigas, and recognition of an
Albula + Farinichthys clade.

Nicholls, E.; Wei C.; and Manabe M. 2002. New material of
Qianichthyosaurus Li, 1999 (Reptilia, Ichthyosauria) from the Late
Triassic of southern China, and implications for the distribution of
Triassic ichthyosaurs. JVP 22(4): 759-765.

Qianichthyosaurus is referred to the Toretocnemidae.

Williamson, T.E. and Carr, T.D. 2002. A new genus of derived
pachycephalosaurian from western North America. JVP 22(4): 779-801.

The new genus Sphaeotholus is described, with two species, S. goodwini and
S. buchholtzae, and several other taxonomic names are revised: Gravitholus
albertae and Ornatotholus browni are referred to Stegoceras, the latter to
Stegoceras sp., as is Stegoceras edmontonense; this species was referred
to Prenocephale by Sullivan in 2000 as P. edmontonensis.

Stahl, B.J. and Chatterjee, S. 2002. A Late Cretaceous callorhynchid
(Chondrichthyes, Holocephali) from Seymour Island, Antarctica. JVP 22(4):
848-850.

Modesto, S.P. and Reisz, R.R. 2002. An enigmatic new diapsid reptile from
the Upper Permian of eastern Europe. JVP 22(4): 851-855.

Sansom, I.J. and Elliot, D.K. 2002. A thelodont from the Ordovician of
Canada. JVP 22(4): 867-870.

Lü J.-c. 2002. A new oviraptorosaurid (Theropoda: Oviraptorosauria) from
the Late Cretaceous of southern China. JVP 22(4): 871-875.

All four describe new species.

If this issue did not leave press at 31, December, 2002, then these dates
must be changed. Please, if any one can confirm or deny, I would be
grateful.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden