Re: Archaeopteryx, bats, trochilid theropods...and Buffetaut's pterosaurs

To She/They who are obeyed: Nut, Isis, Ma'at...in this
pantheon one will not find Freud, H.F. Osborn, or
other fiction writers.
On a more ?serious note: has anyone data on the
forthcoming Eric Buffetaut monograph on pterosaurs?
Price?