Re: Belated introduction

> Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:11:47 +0000
> From: "luke ber" <lmdart@msn.com>
>
> My thirst for knowledge on dinosaurs has become quite unquenchable
> so if any of you know of any sites that can can get me from
> poop-head to paeleontologist in six easy steps I would be most
> obliged

Hi Luke.  You'll be wanting the DML's FAQ at
        http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/index.html
and the sites linked from its small-but-perfectly-formed web guide at
        http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/s-lit/web/index.html

)_v__/\  "Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are
         not entitled to their own facts" -- U.S. Senator Pat Moynihan.