Buffetaut's pterosaur volume

Buffetaut's Pterosaur Volume.

Eric Buffetaut plans to publish contributions to the meeting '200 Years
of Pterosaurs' held in Toulouse in September 2001 in a special volume of
the Geological Society, London. When I last spoke to Buffetaut in
November 2002 he said that he had now received all the final versions of
papers, but that there would be some delay (with the Geol. Soc.) in the
preparation of proofs. I have not yet received proofs so while its still
possible that the volume will come out in 2003 an early 2004 date is
beginning to look likely. Have no idea what the final cost is likely to
be although the Geol. Soc website might give some ideas. If I get any
more details I'll pass em on.

Tschuessi

Dave

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
David M. Unwin PhD

Institut fur Palaontologie, MUSEUM FUR NATURKUNDE
Zentralinstitut der Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43, D-10115 Berlin, GERMANY

Email: david.unwin@rz.hu-berlin.de

Telephone numbers:
0049 30 2093 8577 (office)
0049 30 2093 8862 (department secretary)
0049 30 2093 8868 (fax)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx