Incipient Address change

Dear Friends, Colleagues and List Administrators,

I have been informed by my DSL provider that they will no longer be
providing email services after the 16th of this month. As a consequence, my
email address will soon be changing and as of yet, I _do_ not know! I have
been told however, that my current email will "continue to work throughout
the transition" and for a month or so beyond the 16th. Yea, hold your breath
too!

Anyway, this is just a heads up to all who may be affected that any email,
either list-wide or personal, _might_ start bouncing after the 16th. As soon
as I am provided with the necessary info, I plan to sign off using the old
account and sign on with the new one. At leas that is the plan so long as
the provider keeps their end of things.

Sorry for the cross posts!

Tom
Thomas R. Lipka
Geobiological Research
Baltimore, Md. USA

http://www.glue.umd.edu/~gdouglas/lipka/theropod.html

http://www.glue.umd.edu/~gdouglas/neoceratopsian/index.html

Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will
they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material
abundance without character is the path of destruction.---Thomas Jefferson
---