"Relationality" and Use in Science

  You know, I alwasy felt this term was a bit shaky. Some research has
shown that I was right: relationality is a term used in sociological
circles, rather than as anything pure in scientific form as the concept of
one structure or idea to another. Here are a few examples of the use of
"relationality" and its inapplicability to the sentence quotes above:

  http://icg.harvard.edu/~lit105/Class_Dictionary/relationality.htm

  http://www.mauws.net/Papers/1996AOM.do

  Stephan Mitchell wrote on this mein and titled his book:

  Mitchell, S.A. 2000. _Relationality: From Attachment to
Intersubjectivity
  (Relational Perspectives Book Series, Vol 20)_. (The Analytic Press
  [Hillsdale, NJ, USA].) 200pp.

  Relationality has also been used in physics versus relativity. Check:

  http://members.lol.li/twostone/E/physics1.html and

  www.origin.org/ucs/ws/theme016.cfm

=====
Jaime A. Headden