Re: Archaeopteryx, Othnielia & pachycephalosaurs

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aspidel" <aspidel@wanadoo.be>
> Flank butting might have caused rib injuries IMHO. Is there evidence of
such
> rib injuries in the pachycephalosaurs skeletons?

Skeletons, what skeletons? :-P

More seriously, I don't know if there are really enough good
pachycephalosaur skeletons out there to test this. I've often pondered the
possibility of rib pathologies in pachys, myself. . .I think it's definitely
something to look for!

Andy
Andrew A. Farke
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Box P301
501 E. St. Joseph St.
Rapid City, SD  57701

Phone: 605-394-2817

E-mail: andyfarke@hotmail.com