Re: Archaeopteryx, Othnielia & pachycephalosaurs

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:56:29
 Andrew A. Farke wrote:
> [...]

There is reasonably complete postcranial material for _Homalocephale_ and
_Goyocephale_, but I don't know if there is any sign of rib pathologies.  I
would *think* that if there were, Goodwin might have discussed it in one of his
papers.  That is something to check when I find time.  Anybody out there
working on pachycephalosaurs with any information?

Steve

---
Stephen Brusatte
Geophysical Sciences