Re: AT LAST!! Wing Assisted Incline Running (long)

REPLY (LAST FOR THE DAY): No, I was not rewriting Tom
Holtz in my hastily written note, but quoting part of
a sentence to focus attention on a specific phrase.
Tom Holtz is a brilliant systematicist, and I was
trying, again, to articulate why I believe that, in
other scientific exegeses, "natural selection" has
become a cliche, without well-thought formulations of
its parameters. And I apologize to Tom Holtz if what I
wrote was interpreted as personal; it was not.