Othnielia correction

HP Pete Buchholz wrote:

> BTW, how much of that Othnielia in the European exposition kindly linked
by
> Aspidel is real, and how much reconstruction?  It's difficult to tell.

Absolutely, difficult, because it's well-done. I asked the paleontologists,
they told me only the dentary is true :(

> Also, is it privately or publicly held?

The Aathal museum in Switzerland is a private museum open to public, so it's
actually possible to examine the specimens.
They dug in the Morrison (Howe Ranch Quarry, Wyoming) under control of the
USA.

Hope I'm clear.

Cheers - Aspidel.