SVP Memoir 7: Osteology of _Tyrannosaurus rex_: ...

Tom Holtz wrote on January 8 ("This just in: online version of JVP"):

       I do NOT know if the issue is accompanied by a Memior of the
       SVP: I know that a ***major*** such memior is due out very soon,
       and may be bundled with this issue in print.

Bundled with the JVP I received yesterday was Christopher A. Brochu's:

             Society of Vertebrate Paleontology Memoir 7
             Osteology of _Tyrannosaurus rex_:
             Insights from a Nearly Complete Skeleton and
             High-Resolution Computed Tomographic Analysis of the Skull

The memoir describes FMNH PR2081, and what a description, insights, pictures,
diagrams, CD, and observations!  Chris also addresses some of the speculation
that has surrounded this specimen and comes to other, best-scientific
conclusions.

Mary