Re: SVP Memoir 7: Osteology of _Tyrannosaurus rex_: ...

I have had some inquiries from DML subscribers who would like to obtain a
copy of Chris Brochu's monograph on FMNH PR2081.  It isn't listed as yet on
the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology's website (publications tab), but past
Memoir 6 is selling for $35 member and $45 non-member prices (US$).

Memoir 7 says that limited copies are available, and I would assume that
anyone with a serious interest in dinosaurs will want this important volume.

http://www.vertpaleo.org/

Mary