Re: Unimaginative Kids...

Jordan wrote-
Well, in the defense of TV and the film medium in general, a certain 1993 dinosaur film which I will not name actually inspired a number of impressionable little minds to discover the world of dinosaurs for themselves. So it's not so much the medium itself as the way in which it is used, methinks.

Of course Jordan! I'm really just trying to tell point out that such things need to be taken in moderation and some of it need not be taken at all (like "Barney")... gah. A young child's time should be balanced with constructive playtime, forays into the outside, being read to, etc. I'm sure someone must understand...

Nick Gardner