Re: Watching Excavation--ROM

Mark Sabercat writes:

<< I just wanted to say that I agree with Stephan Pickering regarding the
aspect
of having museum visitors watch archao/paleo excavation and preparation
techniques. >>

Some of the preparators I've talked to tell me that working in a fishbowl
gets old real quick, however. One museum maniac wanted me to paint
restorations like that. I told him the kids would be exposed to some colorful
language that might not be appropriate.
Sorry for the blank post. Broke my knuckle so my mouse hand is kindy spazzy.
Good thing I'm an impressionist. DV