Re: "Inside the Hidden Kingdom" - the Royal Ontario Museum

From: "Nick Gardner" <ratites637@hotmail.com>

I think it would be distracting that paleontologists from their work.

Don't agree with you there, Nick. I've done a bit of preparation myself, and I can honestly say that sitting in front of a dusty pile of bones for a few hours beneath a fume hood can get kinda tedious after a while. It's nice to have someone to talk to to keep you motivated - especially if that someone is a 10-year-old kid who's completely captivated by what you're doing. If nothing else, I would consider it quite encouraging, actually.
Just my 2% of a dollar.

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

Website: http://www.geocities.com/paleoportfolio/