RE: 'Four-winged' Microraptor discovery

So freakin' cool!
Three Cheers for Luis Rey, who not only predicted this sort of thing,
but actually assigned the four-wings to genus Microraptor
http://www.luisrey.ndtilda.co.uk/html/chinesenov.htm

Let's also give some polite applause to the Future is Wild people.  Four
wings no longer being quite so rediculus.

I also notice a link on the New Scientist website to HP Keesey's
Dinosauricon, and that's nice too.

On a more substantive note, so there are two species of Microraptor now?
M. zhaoianus and M. gui (I could make all manner of puns here, but I
won't).  I note some feather traces on the legs of M. zhaoianus, as
well---are these, ah, legwings as well?

Dan