Re: From Nature: "Fossil boosts trees-down start for flight"

Toni Geoly wrote:

> http://www.nature.com/nsu/030120/030120-7.html

Has anyone else noticed that, if you click on the link next to the
reference at the bottom of the above-mentioned page, you have complete
access to the full-text version of the article? I only have an account
that allows me to read abstracts, and this time it didn't even require
registration at all. Is this entire issue free or just this article? Or
has someone messed up the security? Either way, try going to:
http://www.nature.com/doifinder/10.1038/nature01342