Re: New in Nature: Birds Galore!

George Olshevsky (dinogeorge@aol.com) wrote:

<And both species of Sphaerotholus, of course. The issue date of the JVP
is  January 14, 2003.>

  As I found out receiving the issue today in the mail, the covers are
both printied the 14 of January, 2003, whereas the papers are dated
December, 2002, as available in pdf form. Fortunately, the dating tells
the tale. Yes, I forgot *Sphaeotholus*, technically should be the very
first dinosaur taxon named, *S. buchholtze* the second, *Heyuannia* the
third, and *M. gui* the fourth.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden