Promising Future! (semi-jk)

Now we got big dinos, small dinos, tiger dinos, ground sloth dinos, and
elephant dinos, rhinocero dinos, bird dinos, aye-aye-dinos, and gliding
dinos, ant-eater dinos (alvarezsaurids?), porcupine dinos
(psittacosaurids?)

whats missing? yes! aquatic dinos!
In my childhood dinosaur book one clue was that dinosaurs did not live in
the ocean, or live in the sky. Now we know the latter is wrong, so keep
digging, soon we'll find stegosaurian descendants with flippers instead
of legs! I cant wait:) The next ten years of paleontology will be
promising!

--------Øyvind M. Padron--------
http://the_dinosauria.tripod.com