Re: Archie skull pneumatics?

Rutger Jansma wrote-
lost... Anyway, Scansoriopteryx had teeth!

No one has said that it was edentulous, just that teeth weren't preserved.

Not that this would make a drastic change to the phylogenetic tree or something

Maybe a small difference, maybe it'll turn some ?'s into 0s or 1s. Never know what that could do.

there is an image of the skull of Scansoriopteryx with a single tooth
highlighted. Let me know and the image will be send....

Could you send that to me offlist? Thanks in advance.

Nick Gardner