For the Artists-William Berry

If you have the _Scientific American Book of Dinosaurs_, you will be familiar
with the fine dinosaur restorations by the late William Berry that editor
Greg Paul included in the color insert. Berry also did some excellent
restoration artwork for Badlands Nat'l Park. Although there are no dinosaurs
here, I thought you might enjoy this sample of his other artwork at the
website below. He was a wonderful observer and one hell of a pencil man! Some
of his books are still in print and I highly recommend them. DV
http://www.geocities.com/desertcoyote_99/berry.html