*Epidendrosaurus* mandibles

Mickey Mortimer wrote-
Though the figure would give the impression of teeth in the Epidendrosaurus holotype being merely "bony bumps", one must remember the figure is very small and undetailed.

Indeed, I was original mislead into thinking that this creature might be a close relative of the oviraptorosaurs by the presence of an edentulous dentary and one with a crenulatted rostral margin no less! However, this was proven wrong by further reading much to my dismay. I recently completed a skeletal drawing of *E.* and I do agree, it is rather *Archaeopteryx* like.

Because Jaime said 17 were preserved, and about 21 would be expected

I originally misread that... :-6

Nick Gardner