Re: Occam, Start Your Engine...

Mr. Hartman, I'm kinda confused. You lost me I think. I might have been a bit
foggy in my original post. If so, I apologize to you and to anyone else who is
sitting their scratching their heads.  I invoked Occam's Bulldozer as a way of
pointing out that we have a lot of ideas being put forth right now concerning
_Microraptor_ that seem to have the sole purpose of avoiding a prediction...
This avoidance, apparently, is based off of the inability to clearly see how
the next steps in the obviously mosaic-like evolution of flight took place.
This premise is taken even further to mean that since we can't understand how
certain aspects of theropod flight evolved, given the fossil record that we now
have at our disposal, new additions and all... this somehow automatically says
that certain things, whatever in the world they may be, did or did not take
place.

I hope this clears things up.

Kris