RFI: Jehol, Yixian, Liaoning

A request for information.  It seems that the terms "Jehol theropod",
"Yixian theropod" and "Liaoning theropod" are used more or less
interchangably much of the time, but I'm sure those three words
actually refer to different things.  If someone in the know could
please drop me a brief note explaining the distinction, I'll report
back to the list.  Many thanks.

NO ON-LIST POSTS REQUIRED, THANK YOU!  I'm not looking to start a
discussion here, just clarify a point of information.

)_v__/\  "'remove' is identical to 'install' except that packages are
         removed instead of installed." -- Debian GNU/Linux manual for
         "apt-get remove"

--
Now available: _Child's Play_, my wife Fiona's CD of kids' music.
Download free sample tracks; buy on-line or by mail-order.