Re: the bipedal ptero-challenge

----- Original Message -----
From: "James R. Cunningham" <jrccea@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 7:15 PM

> I gave a brief description last night and a short additional response to
> Mike this morning,

I don't know what's going on, maybe listproc sends posts with low priority,
but I, and apparently other Europeans, don't get DML e-mails in a particular
order. What I'm quoting arrived here at 17:09, the "short additional
response" at 16:50 (and nothing in between), and the "brief description" at
12:52, all today. Now it's about 17:35. I apparently got these 3 in the
right order, but I regularly receive answers long before originals. But then
it occurs that I write to the DML and get that post back within minutes.

Lesson: If the DML produces garbage, wait a day (or two), and most will
explain itself. (That's part of why I've been so strangely silent in the
last few months :-) )