When did the comsognathid lineage end? (fwd)

[ Richard is not subscribed to the list, so please direct responses to:
  RHebda@royalbcmuseum.bc.ca  -- MPR ]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Hebda, Richard" <RHebda@royalbcmuseum.bc.ca>
To: "'dinosaur@usc.edu'" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: When did the comsognathid lineage end?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:28:45 -0800

I am constucting a graphic of dinosaur family tree for a big exhibit on
Chinese dinosaurs to open very soon. In consultation with Philip Currie I
have placed Sinosauropteryx in the Compsognathid line. Does the line extend
beyond this point and if so when can I end it. Hard to find in any
literature available to me.

A quick answer or answers much appreciated.

Richard Hebda
Curator of Botany and earth History
Royal British Columbia Museum