Re: Screaming dromaeosaur biplane killers of the air

That's my interpretation of Jaimie's position as well.  Since pigeons
can fly just fine with their supra-coracoideus (sp??) surgically
severed, I'm not sure that the lack of a sophisticated upstroke
apparatus is entirely necessary for flight.  The animal just uses a gait
that don't require the sophisticated upstroke.  No big deal.
Jim