Re: Aspect ratio and screaming dromies

I'm sorry, I don't know what your response means.  In flight mechanics,
aspect ratio is defined as wingspan squared divided by the wing area.
In your description below, do you insert body mass into the equation in
place of the wingspan or the wing area?  Once you do so, is the answer
still considered to be a representation of aspect ratio?
Jim