Re: Aspect ratio and screaming dromies

Jim,

Because I felt the need to clarify to both you and kris Kripchak, and that
I needed to correct some of my errors while I was at it (and gave both the
chord into span and area into span squared versions of "aspect ratio"), I
have replied with what I hope to be a clearer explanation of my use of
"aspect ratio". I hope you don't mind, and I did not use any private
correspondence in formulating my email.

  Cheers,

  Jaime

=====