New Dinosauricon Taxon Pages: _Therizinosauria_

(This is why I asked that question yesterday.)

I have *finally* added some taxon pages to the new Dinosauricon! I decided to
start with _Therizinosauria_ as an appropriate group to begin with, because:
- They are like a combination of all different types of dinosaur.
- They are relatively rare, so less specimens to catalogue. :)
- The image of a _Therizinosaurus cheloniformis_ is associated wit the old
Dinosauricon.

see: http://dino.lm.com/taxa/display.php?name=Therizinosauria

Comments, corrections, etc. are welcome. Note that I am trying to comply with
the Draft PhyloCode's rules and recommendations.

=====
=====> Instant Messenger <Ric Blayze>
=====