Acrocanthosaurus and kin

Hi all
I just happened to watch a program (French satellite TV Encyclopedia) about a
famous man involved in palaeontological discoveries at Dinosaur Valley, Glenn
Rose, Texas. Talking about sauropods, *Pleurocoelus* and *Acrocanthosaurus* and
its supposed anaerobic(sic) properties(I need some info, there, as they say it
had a somewhat little pulmonary capacity, given its ribcage size).

Guess how's the man was called? R.T. BIRD. Must be a sign, IMNSHO ;-)

Cheers,
Jean-Michel