Re: Therizinosauria or Segnosauria? (was RE: New Dino...)

TMK Wrote-

See the archives. My stance is outlined here:
http://dino.lm.com/taxa/display.php?name=Segnosauria

Been in the Archives, okay. Out of curiousity, if one were to define Segnosauria as a the same clade as Therizinosauria, then which name would have priority?

Also, I noticed that towards the bottom of the page, one of the names appears to be jarbled, presumedly due to the presence of a special character?

Nick Gardner