Re: Screaming dromaeosaur biplane killers of the air

Jim Cunningham (jrccea@bellsouth.net) wrote:

<If the leg feathers were held in a semi-horizontal plane in a
flightworthy position, if they were capable of transmitting flight loads
to the hindlimb skeleton, and if they were held stationary behind a
flapping forelimb wing, then they did help generate thrust.>

  This is assuming something with a greater camber than, say, a piece of
paper or a flat feather, in order to generate thrust?

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden