Re: Screaming dromaeosaur biplane killers of the air

Doesn't make any difference whether it is cambered or not; a fixed
tailplane aft of a flapping wing producing an oscillating downwash will
help thrust production. No assumption is involved, and camber, or lack
thereof, doesn't have anything to do with it.  It doesn't have anything
to do with this, but as an aside, one might keep in mind that a flat
plate has essentially the same lift slope as a cambered plate.