Re: Triassic dino tracks in this week's Science

"Emma C. Rainforth" wrote:

> Yes, and not well-f-gured and incorrectly ascrivbed to Eubrontes,
> hence my (& Olsen et al's) statement that there is no RELIABLE (aka
> "useful") documentation.

THIS reference maybe. But what of the papers refered to? Did you go back
to the original description in 1964?

--

STAINES , H.R.E. & WOODS , J.T. (1964) - Recent discovery of Tri-
assic dinosaur footprints in Queensland. Australian J. Sci., 27:

HILL , D.; PLAYFORD , G. & WOODS , J.T. (1965) - Triassic fossils of
Queensland. Queensland Palaeontogr. Soc., Brisbane, 32
pp.

BARTHOLOMAI , A. (1966) - Fossil footprints in Queensland. Aus-
tral. Nat. Hist., 15: 147-150.

MOLNAR , R.E. (1991) - Fossil reptiles in Australia, in VICKERS-
RICH , P.; MONAGHAN , J.M.; BAIRD , R.F. & RICH , T.H. (Eds.),
Vertebrate Palaeontology of Australasia, Pioneer Design Stu-
dio, Melbourne, pp. 605-702.