Recommendations for atlas of vertebrate paleontology

Hi folks,

  I've been out of the loop for quite a while and would like to bring myself
upto snuff.  In this regard, I was wondering if there has been a worthwhile
atlas of vertebrate paleontology published recently that is more up to date
than is Carroll's book?

  I've picked up a copy of Paul's "The Scientific American Book of Dinosaurs"
but I'm hoping that there is a more rigorous and comprehensive
exegesis/cataloging of reptilian/archosaurian origins and evolution.

  What might you suggest?

--
Cheers,
Rob Fargher