Re: Nemegt age

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Donovan" <uwrk@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 11:34 AM

>  Nemegtian charophytes, ostracods etc also occur in Maastrichtian units in
North America and China.

Just a little warning... charophytes, ostracods etc. usually don't permit
high resolution. For example, it isn't possible at the moment to determine
the age of Guimarota more precisely than Kimmeridgian.

Grin yourself. No photo gallery, no GMX signature. The network works! :-)
:-) :-) And in addition I've finished my basal bird analysis! Results coming
in a few hours...