Re: Dinosaur Planet on Discovery Channel?

Hi Ralph,

Nope. It's a new show. I've seen 2 promos for it and found a small artical
about it (which has been removed.) It was done by the same people who did
When Dinosaurs Roamed America. It schedualed for late this year. The preveiw
said they would have 80 new dinosaurs from around the world (Asia, Europe,
North and South America.)

I know what Prehistoric Planet is I've seen it:)

Best,

Brett