Re: Phylogeny of basal birds 1/3

> Looks good.

Although... the real goal of the study was Enantiornithes :-) , and the
things like *Microraptor* being closer to undoubted birds than (to)
*Archaeopteryx* are very interesting, but without a full-scale coelurosaur
analysis that isn't worth much, I think. After all, I was too cowardish to
include alvarezsaurs and *Avimimus* (for this reason).

> Did you include Clarke's (2002) Carinatae synapomorphies?

No.

> 4. lateral process on coracoid.

You don't happen to mean the (medial) procoracoid process, don't you?
Because it has the distribution you mention, and was included in the
analysis.