Re: Jixiangornis orientalis photo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aspidel" <aspidel@wanadoo.be>

> As usually for the Liàoning critters, the skull is squashed.

I can't say anything about the skull; I can't find the sternum in the photo;
so I can't tell it apart from *Shenzhouraptor*. The hands look identical,
and despite the kink in its base the tail seems to be genuine, except
perhaps if the pubic boot is preserved in lateral view.

Liáoníng, if you want to write the tones. You simply follow the accent with
your voice -- in this case, pronounce each syllable as if it were a
question. (Liào exists, too, and means something different.)