NEW FROM RAUHUT

Two things that will be of interest to some.

-- _Heptasteornis_ was mentioned on the list recently.
Gareth Dyke and I have now completed an MS on the
affinities of this taxon (and _Elopteryx_ too). It is currently
somewhere between submission and review but is being
delayed because of other commitments.

-- I've just gotten off the phone with Tim Palmer (executive
officer of the Palaeontological Association). Apparently
Pal. Ass. has just (like, within the last week or so) published
Oli Rauhut's big paper on the relationships of basal
theropods. I've checked the Pal. Ass. website
(www.palass.org) but can't find it mentioned there.
Nevertheless... it's out.

--
Darren Naish