Where are all the feet?

I was wondering if any of you could help me with
locating some dinosaur feet in museum collections. I
am after the following;

brachiosaurid (pes and manus)
caenagnathid (although any oviraptorsaur would do)
compsognathid
Dryosaurus
polacanthid (pes and manus)
camarasaurid (pes and manus)
titanosaurid (pes and manus)
Huayangosaurus (pes and manus)

However, there is a catch. I need them to be in
collections in English museums, as that is all my
budget will allow. And before anyone suggests it, I
did check on the DinoData EuroDino database, but it
seemed a little bit incomplete.

If any of you can help, I would be most grateful.

Simon M. Clabby

=====
Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
   DinoWight- The Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
        http://www.geocities.com/dinowight