For the Artists-Rungius

       I just want to note that the June 2003 issue of "American Art Review"
(which can be purchased at Barnes and Noble here in the US) has an article
about Carl Rungius with a number excellent color reproductions. His animal
paintings (in oil and very painterly) seem to be breaking into acceptance in
the
rarified world of the fine arts market ($$$). To bad for him he's dead as a
doornail. Chas.R.Knight and Burian will get there eventually also, I'm sure,
but
for now they reside in illustration limbo. DV