Of sails and humps

Hello dear DMlers
following recent posts on sails and humps, I was wondering if some Ichthyosaurs
could have had sials behind their dorsal "fin" (like that kind of sword fish of
which English name I can't remember, French is Marlin). I was thinking
particularly about *Eurhinosaurus* whose shape reminds me roughly of such a
fish, apart from the sword, of course. Is it plausible that some Ichthies may
have had such a structure? I mean, is there any evidence for or against it? (If
it has some use in modern fish, it may have had the same in Ichthies)
Cheers,
Jean-Michel