Re: "WWC" on Oz TV

Colin McHenry wrote:

> Having just seen it, I think they would have been better off getting Tim
> Brook Taylor to write, star, direct, and narrate this travesty.....Even Tim
> Haines must be disappointed with the association of this with his own work.

Having only seen snippets of the first episode, I was greatly
disappointed as well. People in rubber suits? At least the
Australopithecines in "Walking With Beasts" had facial expressions. It
was more "Planet of the Apes" than anything else (and the original
version at that).

At least if Troy McClure came on at the end decaring "I love you, Doctor
Saius!", it would have had SOME entertainment value. :)