Re: Waterhouse Hawkins

wee@shaw.ca (Jocelyn Hawkins) asks:

<< I am a puppeteer in Calgary Alberta and I am currently writing a new play
about Waterhouse Hawkins. I first became interested in him because of the
book by Barbara Kerley. Now I am researching Hawkins to try to fin more
information on him. Does anyone on this list have some information that they
could share or direct me to web sites or articles on him? I would really
appreciate it. >>

Volumes III and VI of the Journal "The Mosasaur" contain illustrated articles
about Hawkins. Go here to order:
http://home.earthlink.net/~skurth/mosaindex.htm

DV