Re: And now for your breakfast enjoyment... preserved muscle tissue in tyrant turds!

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 11:50:35AM -0700, Larry Dunn scripsit:
> --- "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu> wrote:
> > The bone fragment associated with it has characteristics of
> > pachycephalosaur skull domes (conspicuous acellular areas,
> > distinctive branching canaliculi, and numerous Sharpey?s fibers), so
> > that might have been the critter that was munched.
>
> So this tyrannosaurid ate ... a pachycephalosaur skull dome?

Given the relative sizes, presumably it went gronch on the forward half
of the pachycephalosaur and the skull dome was not completely digested.

--
oak@uniserve.com | Uton we hycgan    hwaer we ham agen,