Re: Dinosauricon Phylogeny: complete

> Based on what characters did you get Otogornis as an enantiornithine?

Not many, in any case. Look them up in my recent posts entitled
"Synapomorphies". If that's not enough, I'll wade through my log file and
the matrix once more (hmm, maybe I should upload the log file, too...) and
look for more.

Unlike *Lectavis*, it never came out in Euornithes. Though it must be said
that in the complete analysis (all taxa included, no reweighting)
Ornithothoraces and *Jibeinia* form a completely unresolved polytomy.